Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - West Sussex - Salary up to £53,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity working with one of our large high profile clients based in West Sussex as a Senior Java Developer. The successful candidate will work as part of a mixed-experience team and be involved in all aspects of Java software development.
Salary range £30,000 - £53,000 based on experience.
- Ensuring that coding, unit and integration test activities are carried out correctly and to
recognised standards (test creation, test data creation and test execution)..
- Contributing to design activities on the team, attending design workshops and contributing to
the production of design specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion
of all the specified quality records.
As well as demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, with a positive 'can do' attitude, the
candidate will be experienced in the following:
- Either Java (EJB 3.x/Spring)
- Working on high-volume/distributed systems
- SOA, messaging, event-driven architectures, workflow/BPM
- The full software development lifecycle
- Agile / Scrum Projects, with the proven ability to work in a team environment under pressure
to deliver quality products to tight deadlines.
If you wish to discuss this position further please contact Jonny Mills at Experis, Altrincham.