Communications Manager - West London £35k-£45K + benefits
Communications Manager - West London £35,000 - 45,000 + benefits
18 month Fixed Term Contract
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced communications manager on a 18 month Fixed Term Contract to join their team in London.
The dedicated communications manager will be responsible for leading all the communication activities in relation to the organisation transitioning into a new contract (contract duration 10+ years).
The suitable candidate will be subject to the following activities:
- New contract is different therefore strategy has to be changed.
- Communications manager will interface with the rest of the project team and over transition and transformation period.
- Deliver all initiatives both internally and externally
- Plan and manage mass communication
- Work with HR for cultural change and staff transition.
- Maintain all activity that comes from this contract
- Key interface with the rest of the transition team
- Ensure deliverables are done on time
Skills required for the position:
- Communications - internal communications background
- Manage large scale change projects and programmes
- Good understanding of different communications methods and channels
- Stakeholder management with transition team and clients - solid internal and external
- Experience on large scale change programmes
- Any industry background - preferably fleet or transport
- Black Belt
In return what they will offer you is the opportunity to work on a prestigious project and change programme.
Although this position is a FTC there will be permanent opportunities across the business for which the suitable candidate can be considered for.
Please note candidates must undergo basic or enhanced vetting procedures.