IT Operational Support Manager
IT Operational Support Manager - service delivery, IT Support, SharePoint, ITIL, cloud, azure, service desk, helpdesk
London - £37,794 - 47,278
Our client has taken a "Cloud First" approach and have moved IT infrastructure into Microsoft Azure cloud and SaaS (Software as a Service) provision. This programme also aims to deliver IT Modernisation, 'Technology, fit for the future' which is -
· Developing a more strategic, business-led function.
· Delivering tactical improvements to the existing services.
· Deducing costs of IT to the business.
· Increasing capability and productivity.
The post holder is required to demonstrate strong customer focus, professionalism, flexibility and commitment to delivery of outcomes.
· Strong technical knowledge of the key technologies:
o The Microsoft Office suite
o Microsoft Office 365
o Microsoft Windows client operating systems (current versions)
· Sound technical understanding of the following technologies as deployed in UKEF
o Microsoft SharePoint.
o Mobile and desktop telephony
o Networking and remote access.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills: both to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to plan, implement, control, review and audit service provision to meet customer business requirements.
· Experience of supporting end user devices and networking technology deployed within a technically diverse and complex organisation.
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) v3 Foundation qualifications.
· Microsoft certification in at least one of the following areas; Desktop, Applications and Server.
· Evidence of continuing professional development.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.