SC Cleared* IT Commercial Manager - Defence - Contract - N.Hamp
SC Cleared* IT Commercial Manager - Defence - Contract - N.Hampshire
Job purpose & accountabilities:
To be the contract manager on a very large and complex multi-year multi-million pound customer contract and manage the contract and associated peripheral agreements
The successful applicant will responsible for maintaining the contractual integrity and legal compliance of the agreements, for maintaining and building customer relationships, preparing and negotiating bids for new parcels of work, dealing with all aspects of risk, issuing variations to change orders, for identifying and managing all aspects of risk, advising and managing claims, and will be expected to generate innovative commercial solutions that will enhance the delivery and management process.
- Commercial/Contract experience - In a Defence environment with specific responsibility for IT
- SC Clearance*
- Proven track record of contract management, negotiation, disputes/mediation, drafting and strong relationship background
Skills on the job:
- Pro active strong commercial management, ability to deal with confrontation and help resolve or manage to a successful outcome for the Company.
- In-life management of commercial and contractual relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers (via Procurement), including conducting negotiations, issue/problem resolution
- Implementation of Contract management tools and procedures (including Obligation, Documentation and Change Management and Contract Awareness) to projects, so that commercial control is maintained throughout the projects' lifetime
- Leadership in the provision of commercial and contractual direction, evaluation of Variation Orders and associated contract amendments
*Must be willing and eligible to go through SC Clearance (Can take up to 12 weeks)
If interested please contact Charles Bryan - Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 332 3905
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.