Requirements Engineer - DV - 2 year Contract
A well known public sector body that looks after the defence of the UK is looking for a requirements engineer for their site in the south west. As this is a contract involved in defence and due to the nature of the project involved you will need to have DV clearance prior to applying. They are offering a very long contract of 2 years which will give you plenty of job security with all the perks of being a contractor.
- An easy to get to location with a train station and motorway all nearby, cutting down your commute times and helping you get home faster.
- A DV cleared project focussing on a large IT project in defence, as the world becomes more digital the defence world must adapt and is doing so, being a part of the start of this process will make you well known in the defence industry and help you get more senior positions in the future.
- They are looking for someone for a long term contract of at least 2 years so this will give you a lot of stability and mean that you won't have to go job hunting for a while.
- IT Background and qualifications would be extremely desirable as would an understanding of ITIL processes security standards and accreditation etc.
- Previous requirements authorship and generation experience.
- Candidates must hold DV Clearance for this role
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM