IT Trainer (s) - Defence / MoD / Military
IT Trainer (s) - Defence / MoD / Military to £40,000
Are you a talented IT trainer looking for your next career move? Would you like to work for a market leader in learning and communications? Then this may be just the opportunity for you!
Leo Learning is an established, market-leading learning and communications company, and are responsible for the delivery of a number of programmes within defence. They create and deliver inspirational and engaging award winning learning solutions.
We are currently looking for a technical instructor to work within our Defence and Security business.
Position: DII Instructor
Location: Predominantly be in the Portsmouth area, though opportunities will arise for ship visits.
Salary: £36,000 to £40,000 on successful completion of all course delivery
Type: Contract- Until the end of March 2020, with 3x 1 year contract extensions available to the client
We currently have a vacancy for IT Trainer to work within our defence business. We are looking for self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic people that are able to confidently deliver face-to-face training.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- CTTLS Level 4 or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of training technical subjects in a military environment.
- Will hold, or be suitable for acquiring, MoD security clearance at SC level.
- Completed the DIT course or equivalent:
- One recognised under the Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) qualifications framework as a Level 3/4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
- A higher teaching or specialist qualification.
Server 2008, Exchange &
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Technical training delivery to a military audience
- Experience of working with JSP 822 conformant courseware
- Delivering blended learning solutions
- Technical knowledge of Local Area Network set-up and maintenance
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, VMware ESX, SharePoint, ideally with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer qualification, and/or employment at 3rd line support
You may have experience of the following: IT Trainer, DII Instructor, Technical Instructor, Training, Learning & Development, Technical Trainer, MoD, Defence, Security, Naval, Tutor, Teacher, Teaching, Systems Trainer etc.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Aerospace jobs in Portsmouth
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in Portsmouth
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Defence jobs in Portsmouth
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Engineering jobs in Portsmouth
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in Portsmouth