Senior BI Developer and (Qlikview) Developer
QLIKVIEW DEVELOPER ( Business Intelligence Developer)
My Client, a leading engineering services company based in Andover is urgently seeking an experienced QLIKVIEW Developer to join their team for a minimum of 6 months with potential for extension.
Candidates must be situated within a 1 hour radius of Andover.
Works under the direction of the project manager to develop QlikView reusable datastructures and applications.
* Review and comment on wireframe layouts and functional specifications produced by DSG Business Analysts
* Liaise with Business Analyst sand business end users in the development of QlikView apps to ensure that user requirements are understood and fulfilled with the most effective use of Qlik.
* Liaise with Test Manager and business end users in systeme and UAT testing.
* Routinely track development effort and provide estimate of effort to complete tasks to Project Manager for planning and progress reporting.
* Provide expertise and constructive feedback to improve the DSG Qlikview apps development process
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times. direction
* Extensive experience of Data Warehousing / BI design and programming.
* Extensive experience in conceiving, designing and building data warehouse/BI Solutions using the Microsoft platform.
* Extensive experience in Dashboard design using Qlikview.
* Extensive experience at SQL development for Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014)
* Extensive experience with the Microsoft full BI Stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
* Extensive experience of Kimball Methodology
* Highly capable at ETL Development (MS SSIS)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to create and maintain a well-structured environment through development of standards and procedures
* Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
* Must be able to contribute to the architecture of the BI Solution
* Must be engaged throughout the whole Business Intelligence Lifecycle
* Ability to anticipate future needs and challenges
* Knowledge of data visualisation best practices
* Comfortable working solo and in team-based environments
* SSAS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports experience is a plus
Certified QlikView 11 (or higher) Developer and Designer
* 4 years+ experience of Qlik multi-tier data modelling
* 4 years+ data visualisation experience presenting data in compelling dashboards
* Experience of QlikView Management Console
* QlikSense development experience
* Solid understanding of database architecture including SQL and Oracle
* Exposure to NPrinting.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 0117 9309 724 for immediate consideration or apply accordingly.