High Technology Company based in St Neots in Cambridgeshire, are presently looking to recruit a full-time Recruitment Administrator.
An experienced Administrator is required to support our extremely busy recruitment team. This role will support a number of recruitment campaigns focusing on contract staff on an on-going basis. You will need to be able to work at pace, have excellent attention to detail and be able to organise and prioritise your own workload as part of the HR team.
A background in recruitment would be ideal however not essential. Excellent organisational / interpersonal skills along with after-sales appreciation are key.
Salary: £18,000 + benefits
Typical responsibilities will include:
• Being the first point of contact and looking after the administration side for all existing contractors
• Negotiating rate increases for current contractors
• Issuing new starter contracts
• Updating candidate details
• Processing contracts and offer letters
• Processing contract extensions
• Taking calls from contractors on a range of administrative issues
• Supporting the recruitment team
• Maintain regular contact with the contractor workforce
• Liaising with the accounts departments to ensure contractor payments are being made correctly and on time
• Liaising with the security team when necessary to ensure relevant security clearances are in place and up-to-date
Ideally you will demonstrate the following requirements:
• Must be well organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
• Have a professional attitude
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to agreed standards
• Good level of education
• Excellent IT & Typing skills
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Resourceful and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure, with a confident approach
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
Due to the nature of the work you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance (SC).
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to build good working relationships and trust at all levels. Must have the ability to become MoD security cleared to SC level, if you do not currently hold this level of clearance.
Desirable Skill Requirements:
• Recruitment or HR background preferred Experience from most industries would be considered – Defence, Aerospace, IT or Engineering would be ideal.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £0 - £19,999 jobs in St Neots
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £0 - £19,999 jobs in St Neots
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £0 - £19,999 jobs in St Neots
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £0 - £19,999 jobs in St Neots
- Human Resources None / Undisclosed Permanent £0 - £19,999 jobs in St Neots