Highly successful Defence Organisation based in Lincoln is looking to recruit a Business Analyst.
Salary: £45k-£50k plus benefits.
An IMaaS (Information Management as a Service) Business Analyst is required to support our clients in defining and executing digital business transformation projects on a diverse range of engagements ¬from support chain optimisation to cyber security governance. Demonstrable hands-on experience in connecting process to performance through data is essential. The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills, be a team player and have excellent communications skills.
Key responsibilities include;
• Aligning strategies and ways of working (people, process, technology) across business units
• Documenting and communicating business strategy and operating models
• Soaping decision support requirements for business change
• Managing and leading business process management practices, models and tools
• Documenting information flows against business process and IT systems
• Mapping data assets to strategic business value and asset owners
• Developing and rolling out performance management frameworks
• Leading and supporting continuous improvement activities
• Managing the communication of information through reports and presentations
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
• Excel (formulas, VBA, pivots, charts)
• Stakeholder management Strategy Analysis Requirements analysis and design definition Management Information Systems solution design and implementation Running workshops, facilitating cross-functional collaboration and presenting problem/solution proposals.
• Familiarity with the following: Enterprise Architecture: (e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman, Avancier, PEAF)
• Business Process Management (modelling, automation)
• Data modelling, mining, analysis, forecasting & report building Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (e.g. MSP, PMP, PRINCE2)
• Business case generation Agile management Continuous Improvement & Quality (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, IS09001, TQM, PDCA, OODA)
• MS Office Applications
Desirable Skill Requirements:
• Advanced Excel (e.g. trend analysis, scenario analysis, Monte-Carlo simulation) SQL (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata) query writing.
• Familiarity with the following: Strategy, business planning and performance Management (e.g. balanced scorecard/strategy mapping, benefits realisation management, target operating models, organisation design)
• Business Architecture and Business Analysis bodies of knowledge (e.g. BABOK, BIZBOK) Support/Supply Chain Management (e.g. JSP 886, SCOR, Value Chain Model) Product/capability acquisition/procurement lifecycle (e.g. CADMID)
• Service Orientated Architecture (e.g. ESB, Message Brokers, MDA) SOA 2.0 (e.g. microservices, containerisation, cloud)
• Information Security (e.g. ISO 27001) Modelling languages (e.g. Archimate, BPMN, DMN, IDEFO, UML, SysML)
• Service Management and Governance (e.g. CMMI-SVC, ITIL, COBIT, ISO 2000)
• System development methods (e.g. Agile, Kanban, DSDM, SSADM) Risk Management (e.g. MoR, ISO 31000)
• Microsoft IIS Microsoft SharePoint
• Defence Law Enforcement
More searches like this
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Lincoln
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Lincoln
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Lincoln
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Lincoln