1. Experience in BMC Remedy AR system workflow development as per the provided design and debugging.
2. Must have good understanding of Active Links, Filters, Escalations, Web Services, All Form Objects creation and debugging
3. Strong understanding of Permission model is must (User/Group/Role concepts). Emphasis on Web Service Based Integrations
4. Experience in BMC ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change & Release, Asset, Knowledge Management, , ASLM, SRM) Technical as well as Functional
5. Experience on BMC Atrium Core products (CMDB, Product Catalogue, Atrium Integrator)
6.Other feature experience desirable: Normalization Engine, Atrium Impact Simulator, Service Catalogue etc.
7. Good understanding of CMDB class structure (Common Data Model – CDM) and Reconciliation concepts
8. Experience in installing, configure AR/Atrium/ITSM.
9. Experience in Interfacing with network, service and customer inventory to enrich trouble tickets with required information.
10. Knowledge of UNIX, basic Oracle & SQL scripts.
11. Understanding of advanced AR configurations such as Server Group, DSO, Load Balancer, Threads settings and so on.
12. Prior direct customer interaction experience is highly desirable