Wintel Technical Support Engineer
Wintel Technical Support Engineer | London | Up to £40,000
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Wintel Technical Support Engineer | 2nd Line.
This is a great job opportunity to join a winning team in the field of IT who offer ongoing training, career development along with a competitive compensation package, pension scheme and stock purchase plans.
Must already hold DV Clearance
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Wintel Technical Support Engineer to join an established Wintel Services team.
Services provided to their clients include e-Mail, File and Print Services, Terminal Services/Citrix XenApp, Directory Services, Virtualisation, AntiVirus, Edge Security, Remote Access and Systems Management.
As Technical Support Engineer you will have two years’ experience of working with Microsoft Windows based server technologies, to include a good understanding of:
- the installation, configuration and administration of Windows Servers
- networking concepts, including TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP and DNS
You will have a minimum of one year's experience, in a 2nd line support role, with two or more of the following technology areas:
- Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec NetBackup, Arcserve
- Microsoft Clustering
- Disaster Recovery of Windows Servers
- Microsoft Active Directory
- MCP in any of the Microsoft Technology areas listed above
- MCSE 2000 / 2003
- VMware Certified Professional VCP
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.