Assistant Manager, Incident Response - Cyber Sercurity
Our Leading Corporate client in the London region urgently requires an Assistant Manager to help support and run the Cyber incident Response threats. Therefore this role will suit an Analyst for is ready for the next step in their career
- Help manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents for our clients, working closely with the incident management lead within the team.
- Project Management
- Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
- Maintaining a current view of the cyber threat, and being able to advise clients on the threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant to them.
- Help assess client incident response capability maturity.
- Help stand-up or improve clients' own incident response capabilities.
- Help with project management of engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner, including:
- Basic financial management
- Engagement and risk management
- Production and review of deliverables.
- Liaising with clients on delivery, implementation and sales issues.
This is a hands-on role therefore the Assistant Manager / Senior Analyst will have will demonstrate competency in computing and networks as well as in cyber-security either by having the relevant work experience, completed a degree or obtained industry relevant certification. Therefore the qualifications below should be seen as means to demonstrate competency and not as a requirement.
Strong IT and network skills - knowledge of common enterprise technologies - Windows and Windows Active Directory, Linux, Cisco, etc
- (desirable but not required) Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant STEM subjects.
- (desirable but not required) General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- (desirable but not required) Incident management certifications such as:
- CREST certified incident manager (CCIM).
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- (desirable but not required) Digital forensics certificates such as:
- CREST certified registered intrusion analyst (CRIA),
- CREST certified network intrusion analyst (CCNIA),
- CREST certified host intrusion analyst (CCHIA),
- CREST certified malware reverse engineer (CCMRE),
- GIAC Certified (Network) Forensic Analyst (GCFA, GNFA)
- (desirable but not required) A current government security clearance (SC/DV) or willingness to acquire such a clearance will be seen as an advantage.