Quality Specialist FTC
Quality Specialist - £30 -£35k + benefits. FTC - FTSE 100 engineering organisation
I am recruiting a quality specialist on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization and true market leader within engineering support for the marine and defence industries.
The successful Quality Specialist will carry out tasking to support the delivery of a transition project with the objective of delivering re-certification to ISO9001 / 14001:2015 standards, carrying out quality assurance activities and ensuring that HM Naval Base Clyde maintains compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
- Undertaking Lead Auditor duties.
- Identifying, anticipating and correcting resolving quality issues
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis
- Management of corrective action plans
- HNC or equivalent qualification in Quality
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- Significant experience of working in a professional quality role
- Practicing Lead Auditor
- Excellent communication and networking skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and make a notable difference to the Quality function. If you are a high calibre, career focused quality professional and would like to know more, please get in touch for a confidential discussion. or 0117 9309 726