Cyber Intelligence Lead
Role: Cyber Intelligence Lead
CND are partnering an internationally renowned Internet Intelligence function seeking a strategic focused Cyber Intelligence Lead. The successful candidate will have a great analytical skillset, be a proven leader of a team of carefully selected technical specialists. The Cyber Intelligence lead will have a world class Internet datasets at their disposal and will require a passion for making the internet a safe place. Our client work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment across multiple time zones.
- Lead, mentor and take responsibility for a leading Threat Intelligence function
- Produce detailed Threat Intelligence reports on Cyber events
- Act as a subject matter expert for an allocated geographic and/or thematic area, closely following open source and closed intelligence source reporting on associated actor groups (nation-state, criminal, hacktivist, and terrorist) , incidents and campaigns.
- Maintain detailed threat actor profiles on adversaries of interest/relevance to the mission, covering tactics, techniques, procedures, intent, goals and strategic objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape by monitoring open and closed intelligence sources
- Identify, develop, manage, and productively leverage external relationships to enhance intelligence collection efforts
- Provide regular written and verbal briefings and presentations for Global Cybersecurity partners and Lines of Businesses up to executive level.
- A keen interest in cyber, current affairs, and technology.
- Extensive experience as a strategic intelligence analyst, ideally in a technical environment
- Previous experience as a leader of a technical team
- Skilled in technical and non-technical writing.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of presenting in front of customers and large audiences
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Consultancy BPSS Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Winchester
- Cyber Security BPSS Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Winchester
- Defence BPSS Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Winchester
- Information Technology BPSS Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Winchester
- Security BPSS Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Winchester