HR Manager - Defence Contract - SC
A well know public sector body who are a household name due to them being a cornerstone to the defence of the UK is looking for a HR manager to work at their site in the south west. They are heavily involved in the defence industry and the people who are employed by them are mainly ex forces personnel and you'll find them much easier to manage leaving you more time to get on with work.
- A good length contract of 6 months that will get you past most of the year job secure, also these roles in government do tend to extend so there is a possibility of it going on for longer.
- Work at an easy to get to location in the south west which has a motorway and a train station with links to the rest of the country just outside, you will be spending less time on the road and more time at home.
- This is a SC post which requires that level of vetting or higher, if you haven't used yours in the last few months and you need a sponsor to take on your SC this is a good place to do it.
- Experience of working as a HR business partner (or equivalent), operating as a trusted advisor to a business on people and workforce issues
- Chartered Member of CIPD (Chartered MCIPD)
- Knowledge of the Defence industry and the implications of managing a combined Civilian and Military workforce would be beneficial
- SC cleared or above
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM