Penetration Testing Support Engineer
NCC Group are experts in the provision of deep technical cyber security assessments and advice, and as part of our on-going expansion we are seeking Penetration Testing Support Engineer’s to join a growing team.
The role will consist of configuring, upgrading and maintaining NCC Group’s expanding penetration testing infrastructure, while also supporting our penetration testers with any special requirements/projects they may have during an engagement.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a unique, challenging role located within the heart of the assurance division. Surrounded by a positive, fun and highly skilled environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have good problem solving skills, and not be afraid to think out of the box or undertake difficult challenges.
- Proven individual contributor capability in four or more of the desired skill areas.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on their own or with little guidance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Awareness of IT security best practices
Experience / Skills:
- An IT related degree or a vast amount of industry experience.
- Proven Linux administration (Debian) skills.
- Professional IT certifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA & LPIC
- Solid experience of Networking (Infrastructure Design & Protocols).
- Proven Windows 2008 & 2012 Server, Active Directory skillset.
- Experience of deploying virtual machines under VMWare VCenter/ESXi.
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
As the cyber arms race continues to outpace the ability of organisations to cope with security, performance and availability issues, we are best placed to help organisations identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
NCC Group is passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process***