Supplier Engagement Manager-Ariba Procurement- Portsmouth <£55K
Ariba Supplier Engagement Manager - Procurement - Portsmouth - Up to £55,000 benefits
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced procurement supplier engagement manager / enabler to join their expanding procurement function and work on high profile and complex project.
Within the procurement and supply chain business support team the experienced SAP Business Support Analyst will be accountable for functional support and change management working alongside the Programme team.
The projects are Business As Usual working on international rollouts.
Reporting into the Group Procurement Systems & Process Lead:
The right candidate will have expertise in their field, with a deep understanding and knowledge of both Procurement & Supply Chain functional and Ariba Procurement Content (APC) & Catalogue. They will bring the systems expertise and working practices on Ariba cloud based solutions required to deliver appropriate understanding and use of the solution, enabling efficiencies within the business and for our customers.
Objectives for this role include:
Leadership and provision of Procurement & Supply Chain specialist Ariba support
- with a particular emphasis on the (Downstream) Collaborative Commerce functionality includingAriba Procurement Content (APC) Catalogues, implementation and continued growth in the use of theAriba Supplier Network forEDI exchange, and alignment ofAriba to both SAPECC andSRM.
- Provide Divisional functional leadership support of:
Ariba Catalogues (Punchout and CIF):
- manage Divisional catalogue activities by coordinating internal catalogue content agreements, catalogue approvals and testing, and external Punchout catalogues ensuring appropriate governance and controls, and supplier testing to seamlessly enable Supplier Enablement:
- Primary liaison between BUs, Division, Suppliers and Ariba Enablement Team. Work with Group Supplier Enablement Lead to drive the project, and communicate/negotiate new ways of working with in scope suppliers
- Proven experience of Ariba (Downstream) Collaborative Commerce functionality including Ariba Procurement Content (APC) Catalogues, the Ariba Supplier Network, and alignment of Ariba within a complex erp systems and process landscape
- Also desirable is detailed awareness of SAP Requisition to Pay, Material Master and Supply Chain Management processes
- Track record of success in decentralised or distributed organisation structures
- Extensive knowledge of leading Procurement practices, techniques and innovations, particularly:
- Procurement and Supply Planning
- Supply Base Optimisation
- Supply Risk Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Contract Management
- Supplier Performance Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Development
- Demonstrable success in delivery, adoption, and focussed capability improvements in Ariba across organisations with multiple business units - enabling ecommerce capabilities, embedding within business and suppliers, and enabling self sufficiency
If you believe you have the skills required please do not hesitate to send your CV to Tara Bidar on or call on 01179 309 719.
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Checks.