GDPR Senior Security Consultant
- Information Security Awareness
- Risk assessments
- Information security policies
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience within the information and assurance field, gained from delivering a diverse range of security and assurance services ideally into a broad client base and strong client facing skills and be comfortable dealing with senior client stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will also have advisory consulting experience around GDPR
- You will be working in areas such as GDPR, PCI, CAS T, Identity & Access Management, Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control and Payments Security technologies, ISO27001 Compliance, policy and procedures development. The sizes of the projects will vary considerably.
- Have the ability to deliver projects within time and in budget and to a high level of customer satisfaction - exercising customer care at all times
- Demonstrate a strong ability to develop a rapport with customers and to engender long lasting relationships
- Have strong business, consultancy and technical skills within the IT Security Industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards such as ISO, PCI DSS, SOX, DPA
- Customer training experience
QSA, CLAS, CISSP would be an advantage