Helpdesk Assistant (Finance)- Europe's #1 Entertainment Company
An opportunity has arisen with Europe's leading entertainment company to join their finance division's Helpdesk Team in West London on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a great chance for a graduate with experience in customer services (preferably financial industry) to join one of the world's leading brands and work alongside some of the best in the business.
The Service Help desk connects the Shared Services team, Finance, the business and the Ariba technical team and is frequently the first point of access for Ariba buyer requests, providing answers and solutions to enable continued use of the system.
· Provide first line response for users and external suppliers requiring assistance with Ariba buyer and Ariba ASN requests and incidents.
· Respond to requests for assistance by phone and email, using the helpdesk management system.
· Desk support to business users where appropriate in all northern locations.
· Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledge base and/or communicating learning with relevant business units.
· Act as a liaison between users and technical escalation teams.
· Promote Ariba awareness and Ariba processes throughout the business Community at all Locations
· Provide new and updated Documentation on Ariba processes
· Perform testing as required of update to the Purchase Order and Expense Systems
· Provide new and updated documentation for Ariba processes.
· Manipulation of Data using Excel
· Run drop in sessions for Ariba business users in key Locations.
· Visit Sky user groups to explain and demonstrate new process's
Champion Finance system controls and promote best practice throughout the business
· Knowledge of Ariba Procurement system or similar procurement application for Ordering, Receipting and E-invoicing advantageous
· Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
· Skilled in use of Microsoft Excel, must include functions, charts and pivot tables
· Telephone Confidence
· Aptitude for Customer Service
· Experience in using Financial Systems
· Time management and prioritisation
· Presentation Skills
· Problem Solving
· Proficiency in using Word and PowerPoint
· Windows Operating System
· Strong team player
· Aptitude to develop technical skills
· Ability to Present and communicate information to others in a group setting
To apply now send your CV and I will happily give you a call.
Apply for Helpdesk Assistant (Finance)- Europe's #1 Entertainment Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly