Bid Proposal/ Requirements Manager
Bid Requirements Manager - Cheltenham - £75,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Cyber Security and Defence organisation, with the aim of becoming a recognised authority across the business and internally.
This role will involve the analysis, development and management of bids for top secret projects and service solutions for new clients. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of engaging and collaborating with stakeholders, building strong relationships.
In order to be successful within this role, you must have:
- Work within and a detailed understanding of the Cyber Security Market
- Ability to listen and capture customers issues, requirements and plans
Communicate detailed operational and technical information around Cyber Products and Services
- You must be able to produce detailed proposal delivery plans where required, create and track schedule and budget and report status when required to senior management for key opportunities.
- Demonstrated capability in generating new business through developing winning capture strategies
- A current and transferable DV Clearance. Due to the nature of the work and the urgency of the project, candidates with previous DV or SC clearance will not be eligible for review.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Bid Proposal/ Requirements Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly