Transformation Change Consultant
Organisational Change Consultant - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary!
People and Behaviour Change:
Helping clients achieve their goals by putting people at the heart of their change programme, understanding the cultural shift that the organisation is seeking, and ensuring the strategic elements of operational changes and leadership are successfully achieved through effective, timely interventions.
Organisation Design and Development:
Providing expertise to help clients to drive value through their organisation by redesigning and redefining their capabilities, operating model, organisational structure, roles and responsibilities. Establishing the organisation change capabilities needed to successfully effect and sustain large-scale, complex organisation change.
Shaping, developing, and delivering initiatives to identify and develop high potential individuals in to successful leaders; profiling the capabilities and potential of the senior leadership cadre; measuring and reporting the results.
Working with clients to shape, develop and implement workforce planning initiatives to attract, recruit and retain talent.
Increasing the capability of the HR function to impact business performance. We transform HR functions, creating and enabling more strategic roles and improving efficiency and effectiveness through improved tools, policy and operations.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge:
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a relevant degree or management qualification
- Experience of working within a true client facing consulting style environment
- Experience of IT package implementations including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning systems) or large custom builds, ideally including social media
- Change management skills around completion of impact assessments, business readiness and stakeholder analysis and plan
- Communication strategy and delivery plan
- Involvement in education and training with experience of conducting a training needs analysis tools
- Demonstration of organisational design skills associated with job role definition, evaluation and job role mapping
- Experience of business transformation around operating model design, service needs analysis, profit/risk driver analysis and benefits realisation
- Business analysis skills around business case production and process analysis
- Experience of coaching individuals/teams or managing project teams
- Responsibility for the direct line management of staff
- Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content around contributing to proposals, presenting and managing proposals
Desirable skills, experience and knowledge:
- Exposure to the creation of training material development, delivery, assessment and on-line tools
- Prior experience of line managing large teams of greater than five staff
- Experience of leading methodology development
Our client aims to unlock potential for growth and innovation. They believe this requires real collaboration.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC / DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
Job Role: Organisational Change Consultant
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary & Benefits!
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance