Consultant - Lean, Six-sigma, Process Transformation
Consultant - Lean, Six-sigma, Process Transformation - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary!
- Our client's Operations Excellence practice focuses on the full life cycle of operations transformation: from Target Operating Model design; through to operations transformation, including process reengineering and operational performance improvement
- Target Operating Model - creation of the optimal business architecture for successful strategy realisation
- Process Transformation (including lean and 6 Sigma) - transformation of an organisation's processes at a business, functional or local level
- Continuous Improvement - development of long-lasting and self-sustaining improvement capabilities
- Enterprise Cost Reduction - maximising sustainable savings in all areas of client organisations
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Understanding of issues faced in one or more of the DSJ sectors
- Experience of working on operations transformation projects
- Willingness to work across different industries
- Experience of working on high-profile and complex engagements
- Current or past government Security Clearance
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve client issues
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Consultant - Lean, Six-sigma, Process Transformation
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance