Systems Architecture & Integration Consultant
Systems Architecture & Integration Consultant - Permanent - Gloucestershire OR London - Excellent Salary + Benefits!
- An Information & Technology background with relevant experience in a technical and/or consulting environment
- Experience of information systems design and delivery, applying Systems Engineering and architecture development methods and tools appropriately
- An understanding of a range of architecture and engineering approaches, the factors involved in choosing the right approach and when and how they might be tailored
- An understanding of System Lifecycle Management including Concept through to Sourcing, Design, Build, Test, Deployment and Disposal Management
- Demonstrable experience in Requirements Definition and Management
- Experience of System Development Testing Strategies, including management of full test & release lifecycles
- A solid understanding of how the execution of Systems Engineering and Architecture activities relate to programme/project management and Business Change
- A strong interest and appreciation of technology trends and government IT strategy, such as, Cloud, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Big Data and/or Digital Services
- A high level of self-initiation, organisation and enthusiasm
- An ability to influence and communicate effectively
- An ability to communicate complex concepts in compelling ways
- Good general consulting skills (structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and strong stakeholder engagement)
- A good first degree in a science, computing or engineering subject
- Experience working with Central Government, particularly in the Security and Intelligence agencies is very desirable
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis
- Knowledge of IT Service Management Frameworks (E.g. ITIL)
- Experience working in other business sectors such as Local Government; Regulated Industry (Utilities & Transportation); Private sector)
- Knowledge of EASE and MODAF systems engineering frameworks
- Experience of the design and development of mixed technology systems
Our client develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help them make the best of their abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. Our client actively supports staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Successful Candidates will be required to undergo Developed Vetting (DV) security clearance and offers of employment will be subject to this being granted.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
Job Role: Systems Architecture & Integration Consultant
Location: Gloucestershire OR London
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary + Benefits!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance