Business Analyst-Gov-Keep citizens safe and the country secure.
Business Analyst - Gov - Keep citizens safe and the country secure.
Want a role that gives you job security for next 9 months then look no further. This well known Government department is looking for someone to work with in their department for the next 9 months helping assisting in keeping the citizens of our country safe and the country secure.
The post holder will be responsible for analysing business change initiatives. Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps. Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available. Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders. You will also be required to Interview, analyse documents, and draw out requirements through workshops, surveys, visiting sites, developing business processes using task flow analysis and work-flow analysis.
- Understanding of SIAM or ITIL
- Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor.
- Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Familiarity with general business functions.
- Problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Scrum master.
CV deadline: 13/01/2017 08:00 am
Contract length: 8 months
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to
A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com. I work on other Public Sector and MOD roles so please feel free to contact me.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government & Defence industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Me also being ex military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: 02079404590 Email: A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com