Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Indexer to work on the Counter Terrorism & Domestic Extremism Unit (CT&DE) for Bedfordshire Police based in Dunstable.
Purpose of this role:
To provide effective specialist support to the investigation of Counter Terrorism & Domestic Extremism enquiries or the operation of a live Intelligence Cell by creating and searching records of data in the various indices of the NSBIS & NCIA computerised systems. To provide administrative support to enable the efficient provision of service. To contribute to achieving the Force vision, purpose and values.
Main Responsibilities for this role:
- Research, index and create indices, entities & actions in accordance with the FIMU Assessor's instructions and ensure compliance with the National Indexing Standards & Procedures (NISAP).
- Take a pro-active role in identifying investigative opportunities within a Counter Terrorism or Domestic Extremism enquiry through independently identifying vital links in the evidence and information available and taking appropriate action to inform the Senior Indexer / FIMU Manager.
- Undertake, in relation to CT&DE intelligence & information product, chart production using the NCIA Graphical database as and when required to do so and in accordance with Senior Indexer instructions.
- In the event of a live CT&DE intelligence cell being instigated, ensure attendance at incident briefings and contribute to the overall investigation via clear lines of communication with the Investigative Team.
- Assist investigating officers with file preparation and data protection issues, the latter in accordance with current legislation, force policy & national guidelines.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- Experience in updating and researching complex computerised databases
Pay Rate: £12.32 LTD
Contract Length: 3 Month