Security cleared Programme and Project Managers, Business Analysts and System Engineers
DV Cleared opportunities
Programme Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer
Permanent - Consultancy delivering to Large Government Organisation (South West)
Resource Group: a specialist and approved supplier to the UK Defence & Security sector are working in partnership with a Big Four consultancy in order to support the growth of their South West practice.
A people focussed business, committed to the ongoing development of their employees and offering a market leading salary and benefits package – the successful candidates will be joining a team of like-minded skilled professionals committed to delivering the very best strategy and implementation for their Government security & intelligence clients.
The Security Intelligence sector as a whole has been growing on average by 30% annually over the last few years and this is set to continue. In order to deliver their exciting growth plans, we’re recruiting for DV (Developed Vetting) cleared professionals who will support one of their South West Government clients.
We’re keen to speak to experienced industry professionals specialising across Programme and Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Change and Systems Engineering.
Successful candidates will have experience in the SIA, MOD or other government departments & due to the nature of work hold UK government specific security clearance or prepared to go through the vetting process.
Programmes are varied across People & Change, Organisation Development, Workforce optimisation, and Technical implementation and we’re therefore keen to speak with professionals who have experience of delivering transformational change Programmes within Government.
- Typical engagements will include working as part of a team of as work stream lead on large Programmes/Projects, providing technical assistance and oversight across multiple Projects where applicable.
- Supporting business development activity as required including the preparation of proposals and propositions.
- Contributing capability experience to other opportunities and engagements as an SME related to their own area of specialism.
- Being an active member of your capability team - supporting the business to help shape and deliver its growth strategy. This may include acting as a role model or line manager to less experienced members of the team to support their development.
The ideal candidate will either be an existing consultant or able to demonstrate an ability to operate as one, with experience and a demonstrable track record of delivering projects in their own capability area.
For more information & to register your interest please contact Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consultancy DV Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Defence DV Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Public Sector DV Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Security DV Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire