SharePoint Developer - Long term contract - SC
A well known public sector organisation that looks after the security and blue light services of the UK is looking for a SharePoint developer to work at their site in central London. They are offering to take someone on for at least 132 days or 6 months so this will give you plenty of work to get you through 2017. As well as being in an easy to get to site that will cut you commute time down.
- Get your SC clearance renewed, this is the second highest level of clearance in the UK and will give you access to other high profile jobs in the future.
- A long term contract of at least 6 months that will keep you very occupied for most of the year and mean that you don't have to go job hunting for a while.
- Travel involved around London to other sites which is covered financially by the department, you will get to get out of the office for quite a few times a week keeping you on your toes.
- SharePoint Development
- Experience of Electronic Document and Records Management
- SC cleared or willing to undergo.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Busines Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Wembley
- Cyber Security SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Wembley
- Digital Forensics SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Wembley
- Information Technology SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Wembley
- Intelligence SC Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Wembley