Home-based within a commutable distance of Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you an accomplished sales professional with experience of selling to the Blue Light Services? If so, then please read on…
About the role
The Account Manager will have responsibility for developing and maintaining the account relationships with key customers, notably the UK Fire and Rescue Services, developing trusted, long term partnerships. You will proactively identify client needs and business opportunities, processing the leads through the entire business cycle.
About Capita | Fire Service College
Capita Fire Service College is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are an award-winning leader in fire and emergency response training and one of the world's largest operational fire and rescue training facilities. We provide dedicated training for fire and rescue services (FRSs), emergency responders and a wide spectrum of commercial and public sector clients globally.
In March 2013 the College moved from government ownership to Capita in order to secure future investment. Under Capita the College is maintained as a pioneering facility for the fire and rescue services both in the UK and overseas.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong account management experience - demonstrating the ability to 'sell solutions' with credibility and impact
- Excellent communications skills - able to establish and develop trusted, long-term relationships and also create and structure compelling proposals/contracts.
- Presentation skills - you must be confident to deliver professional presentations
- IT skills - a competent user of Windows based software (word, PPT and excel) and prior experience of CRM systems
- Prioritising - you will be comfortable with working to deadlines/targets and operate in an organised and methodical way
Ideally you will also have:
- Prior experience of working within a training environment, ideally within either a uniformed or operational training remit
- Knowledge of the fire sector or ideally operational experience within the UK's emergency services
- A training related qualification, which will help in client communications utilising the correct terminology
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, attractive commission scheme, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Gloucestershire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Public Sector jobs in Gloucestershire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Sales / Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Training jobs in Gloucestershire