CAD Designer / Technicians (x15)
POSITION: CAD Designer / Technician x15
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
DURATION: 6 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: Candidates need to be SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance to fulfil this position
** Candidates need to be ideally SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance as our client will sponsor successful candidates to undertake security vetting **
On behalf of our client, we are managing a major recruitment drive to recruit talented CAD Designers / Technicians to produce 2D/3D design plans for the build of a large scale scientific facility.
- Create diagrams, schematics, drawings, surveys, site service layouts and floor plans according to the client's requests.
- Prepare and convert hand drawings and schematics into CAD files.
- Maintain drawings in digital and hard copies and also to catalogues of engineering data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Designer / Technician to be sponsored for SC Clearance as well as join an organisation that is at the very early stages of a cutting edge project to build a large scale scientific facility.
This is a varied and demanding role and therefore we are seeking resilient CAD Designers / Technicians with a proven track record and background in the Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Construction, Piping or similar industries.
- 2+ years of working experience within a similar position.
- Excellent 2D and/or 3D modelling skills.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Excellent ability to document to a very high standard with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to convert hand drawings and schematics into CAD files.
Location: Berkshire, Reading
Duration: 6 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Are you interested???
Do you have the skills and experience we require???
If the answer is yes to both questions, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV (MS Word version), ensuring that dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita Resourcing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Services offered by Capita Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.