Data Analysis Consultant - Technology, Defence, Security
Job Role: Data Analysis Consultant - Technology, Defence, Security & Justice
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance
Data Analysis Consultant - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary!
Our client has a strong and growing presence in the Defence, Security and Justice Sectors. Their strong relationships, and the depth and breadth of their skills, means they have been at the heart of some of the biggest and most ambitious programmes undertaken in this sector.
Our client fosters a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. They value innovative thinking; diverse insights and strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through expertise and professionalism.
- Analytics is part of our client's Technology practice which provides clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programmes
- Whether it is structuring, assuring, managing, delivering or setting up solutions our client needs the very best people to join them and strengthen their team even further
Our client's Analytics team work across the following disciplines:
- Data Analysis / Modelling
- Developing Proofs of concept
- Package Specification & Selection
- Operating Model development (using analytics outputs)
- Project Management / Delivery
Successful candidates will have experience in assurance or delivery in some or all of the following domains:
- Information Management
- Content Management
- Data Visualisation
- Data Governance and Quality Management
- Data Architecture (including security architecture)
- Linked Data (or the semantic web)
- Business Intelligence and Decision Support tools
- Our client is looking for candidates who will embody technology delivery - people who understand the connection between the business problem and the technology solution and have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to the clients
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
Apply for Data Analysis Consultant - Technology, Defence, Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly