Enterprise Sales Engineer
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer to join our awesome EMEA team here at LogRhythm.
Now if you haven’t heard of LogRhythm, we are a leader in the security intelligence and analytics space and we empower organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to, and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Don’t take our word for it, we’ve been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant report for four consecutive years.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer (otherwise known as Presales Engineer) will be responsible for being the technical resource and bridging the technical gap for our sales teams and existing/ new clients amongst a wide array of additional responsibilities.
To be successful within the Enterprise Sales Engineer role you will be a self-motivated individual and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical IT security organisation. You will possess outstanding presentation skills, have the ability to professionally communicate in written responses to emails, RFPs, and white papers.
To be an effective Enterprise Sales Engineer you will need to have the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches and be able to close opportunities at a technical level.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer will be expected to travel 75% of the time primarily throughout the UK with the opportunity of further travel throughout EMEA.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer will primarily be responsible for bridging the technical gap between our customers and sales representatives amongst additional responsibilities such as;
- Demonstration of LogRhythm’s products and services to our existing/ prospective customers on site and remotely via web demonstrations.
- Engaging with prospective customers at field events such as conferences and tradeshows.
- Assist in creating the next generation of the most satisfied SIEM customers on the planet (we have a >95% renewal rate).
- Using your knowledge and experience to assist current and future customers by developing use cases, writing whitepapers, and driving product improvements and enhancements.
- Be a big part of LogRhythm’s on-line presence by building and developing your social media output through sharing updates, delivering webcasts and networking amongst peers and customers.
We primarily hire our Enterprise Sales Engineers based on culture fit and enthusiasm however skills in some of the following areas would be advantageous;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations from a presales/ sales engineering perspective.
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Extensive experience installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Experience working with Windows SQL Server 2005/2008
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols and routing
- Ability to proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
In return you will be offered a generous basic salary and commission plan, generous employer pension contribution, professionally accreted training to name just a few of our benefits.
Culture is a big deal here at LogRhythm. We are a high intensity, passionate, hardworking, business combined with enjoy what we do attitude and having a blast while we do it.
You can enjoy our breakfast club Monday’s, free lunch Wednesdays, fresh fruit/snacks/ cold drinks throughout the week and even join in our evening games nights or for something a little more active you can go in-door rock climbing one evening with the team. To say we have an active social club would be an understatement.
If you feel the above challenge is for you then apply today and do not hesitate to contact Randall Otto- Recruitment Manager- EMEA & APJ (email@example.com) to discuss the opportunity in further detail. We will contact successful applicants within 7 days to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.