POSITION: Systems Engineer
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
** DV Clearance is required to fulfil this position prior to project commencement **
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Systems Engineer to play a major role in the system design and architecture on a number of engineering projects.
Working alongside a Programme Lead, the System Engineer will be accountable for the design and creation of a new system and/or upgrade of an existing system taking ownership of complex business and technical problems and then designing solutions to deliver the systems to resolve those problems.
- When designing, taking into consideration the technical, business, people, process, security, information and facilities aspects of a system design.
- Ensure a high level of architectural design covering the breadth of the system as well as low level design sufficient for the system to be built and is compliant with Enterprise Architecture or early waivers where necessary.
- Create and own a systems engineering management plan (SEMP) describing the engineering approach and communicating the plan to senior stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer who has a passion for IT, who enjoys working with cutting edge technologies and wants to work for a client organisation that will allow them to build and expand on their existing systems engineering skills.
To be considered for this role, the System Engineer will be required to have the following skills / experience:
- DV Clearance is required to fulfil this position prior to project commencement.
- Proven experience in system design and systems engineering.
- Proven experience in both high level and low level architectural design.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
- Proven ability in describing engineering approaches and defining engineering processes.
- Proven experience in creating and owning a systems engineering management plan (SEMP) and communicating the plan to senior stakeholders.
Duration: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Are you interested???
Do you have the skills and experience we require???
If the answer is yes to both questions, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV (MS Word version), ensuring that dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita Resourcing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Services offered by Capita Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.