Project Support Officer
POSITION: Project Support Officer (PSO)
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement.
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance and whether you are eligible for DV Clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
We are currently supporting our client's ambitious growth plans and are looking to recruit a highly talented Project Support Officer to further expand and complement the existing team and oversee new minor and major projects within a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for and involved with (but not limited to) the following key areas:
- Facilitate the creation and update of project plans.
- Identify and track progress against project milestones.
- Facilitation of project workshops.
- Scheduling of project meetings including checkpoint and board meetings.
- Ensuring all documentation and communication is distributed as established in the project plans.
- Implementing project improvements as and when identified.
- Managing and updating of key project reports including:
- Monthly Highlight reports.
- Risk and issues log.
- Finance forecasting spreadsheets.
- Action logs.
- Ensuring all project activity meets with the organisations compliance standards.
- Producing ad-hoc reports as requested by the PM.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Support Officer who is interested in working on challenging projects that allows him/her the opportunity to play a crucial role in changing the outlook of the client organisation.
Working in a diverse and experienced team, this role would suit a Project Support Officer with excellent organisational and administration skills who is looking to make a difference and wants to build on their existing skills and experience.
The successful Project Support Officer will need to possess the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Proven track record of providing support to projects.
- Strong experience of applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery success.
- Strong experience of using enterprise project portfolio software (i.e. MS Projects, Primavera, etc.).
- Experience of running the budget costs of a project.
- General administrative skills including the use of MS packages.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders.
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Are you interested???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita Resourcing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Services offered by Capita Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Security jobs in London (Central)