- From a technical perspective you will work with various LAN and WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments.
- Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting edge technologies.
- Network Architect will design, manage and implement complex network changes as part of a project preparation and implementation for the existing and new customers.
- You will be involved in creating network solutions, high and low level designs, migrations or new device implementations.
- You will analyze and solve complex problems involving multiple support teams, Identify root cause of issues and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure.
- You will pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services.
- SC security clearance required
- UK National
- Must have at least 8 years network experience.
- Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification
- Knowledge of Cisco or HP routers and switches technologies is a must.
- Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc.)
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Certification: HP ASE, HP MASE, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP Security, CCIE, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIE, Fortinet/Fortigate certification.
- Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: - F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators.
Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Apply for Network Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly